- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
DUSSELDORF, Germany — Henkel's Got2b hair care brand is bringing to the U.S. market its Powder'ful volumizing styling powder.
The Got2b Powder'ful volumizing styling powder is formulated with virtually weightless microparticles designed to help texturize the hair's surface, giving hair root lift in 10 seconds. Shake the powder onto dry hair to give hair an immediate volume boost.
The product will be available in March at Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Ulta and Meijer locations for $5.99.