- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Report: No matter which company you pick, retail pharmacy represents strong investment potential
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
IRVINE, Caif. — Styling brand Göt2b has introduced its new Göt2b Powder’ful Back 2 Bed Texture powder, a styling powder that promises to deliver just-rolled-out-of-bed, perfectly tousled locks.
The new product comes on the heels of the release of Göt2b Powder’ful volumizing styling powder. The new weightless texturizing powder is designed to create an effortlessly natural, tousled look in 10 seconds flat. The powder delivers flexible control and a satin matte finish.
Göt2b Powder’ful Back 2 Bed Texture powder has a suggested retail price of $5.99 is available as of February at Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Ulta and Meijer locations.