- Walgreens signs new distribution agreement with True Drinks
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- Keurig introduces college-branded brewers
- Alkaline Water Co. receives initial order from Smith's Food and Drug Stores
- Consumers sip healthy alternatives to sugary drinks
BOSTON — A Bermuda-based beverage company is bringing its latest concoction to the United States.
Gosling's Rum of Bermuda announced that its new ready-to-drink cocktail, Dark 'n Stormy, blends together Gosling's Black Seal rum and Gosling's Stormy ginger beer. The beverage is packaged in a 8.4-oz./250-ml can and touts 9% alcohol by volume.
"It's the perfect addition to our family of products," Gosling's president and CEO Malcolm Gosling said. "This is the perfect Dark 'n Stormy delivered in a slender can with compelling graphics: making it appealing to the younger, trendsetting consumer. Additionally, the ready-to-drink Dark 'n Stormy is also a convenient package for people on the go."
The new drink currently is available in four-packs at select retailers nationwide.