- Changing Channels — Water filtration pitchers, single-cup packaged coffee and nickel-sized lights
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Goody's Reversibles line hits retail
- Target’s ClearRx named Design of the Decade
ATLANTA — Hair accessories brand Goody is gearing up for spring with the launch of its new Modern Organica collection, exclusively available at Target next month.
This season, headbands comprised of shells and barrettes dressed in colorful knits will help beauty mavens get back on-trend while staying true to their roots. Mother of pearl embellishments provide a feminine feature, while earth stones and nature-inspired designs add a glamorous touch.
The Goody Modern Organica collection has a suggested retail price of $2 to $6.99. The collection will be exclusively available at Target stores from Feb. 27 to June 11.