- The Little Clinic opens first Atlanta-area clinic
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Goody adds new styles to its Ouchless hair accessories collection
- CDC: Influenza rates may have reached a peak, at least in the Southeast
- L'Oreal adds two pieces to jewelry collection for ovarian cancer research fund
ATLANTA — Goody, a maker of hair accessories and styling tools, has taken its Simple Styles line to the next level with the new Clip-Ins hair jewelry extensions set to launch in the fall.
The new Clip-Ins are the next generation to the trend of women wearing dangling extension hair accessories: feathers, colored hair, chains. Featuring silver, gold or hematite chains and adorned with charms or jewels, these clip-in accessories can add sparkle to any style.
Priced at $5.99 each, the Goody Simple Styles Clip-Ins will be available in September at Target and in October at Walmart.