- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- Duane Reade launches 'Boo-tiful legs' Halloween contest to promote hosiery line
- Yankee Candle unveils new holiday collection
- 'Flaming femme' eye look available exclusively at Ulta Beauty
ATLANTA — Hair accessories brand Goody is gearing up for the holidays with its Luxe line of hair accessories, which will feature new styles and designs for the holidays.
The Luxe collection is comprised of four styles: Vine, Deco, Antique and Starburst. They range from classic to modern and capture the crisp, sleek lines of art deco, the charm and romance of vintage jewels, the whimsy and light of the constellations and the flourishing expressions of vines and blooms.
The collection features the StayPut Hold technology to create a lasting hold.
The Goody Luxe collection has a suggested retail price between $2.99 and $6.99.