- U by Kotex aims to bust myths, advance vaginal health knowledge with Generation Know campaign
- Kimberly-Clark recalls certain lots of Kotex tampon product
- Kimberly-Clark joins United Nations Global Compact
- Huggies moves on from jeans, rocks camouflage
- New Kotex Natural Balance Web video series features comedian Heather McDonald
NEENAH, Wis. — Kimberly-Clark has expanded its GoodNites brand to include a new innovation that provides bedwetting protection.
GoodNites bed mats are absorbent, cloth-like and disposable that offers bedwetting protection by adhering to a child's fitted sheet.
"As a trusted leader and expert, GoodNites brand understands the challenges of millions of parents and children who are dealing with bedwetting," GoodNites senior brand manager Dave Caputo said. "GoodNites Bed Mats is a new bedwetting protection choice that offers outstanding absorption in a cloth-like mat, helping give families a better night's sleep."
GoodNites bed mats will be available in most leading grocery stores, mass merchandisers, drug stores and select online retailers by April. The suggested retail price for GoodNites bed mats jumbo pack will be approximately $10.