- IRI Pacesetter report shows strength in beauty, consumables
- SymphonyIRI Group rebrands as IRi, commits to supporting CPG growth around the globe
- SymphonyIRI: Younger boomers shift to dollar channel versus drug in vitamins, internal analgesics
- Value, at-home products color hair care sector
- SymphonyIRI: Consumers' economic outlook tied to political preference
As expected, consumers’ desire for products that make oral care easier — not to mention ones that help battle such oral conditions as dry mouth — helped drive strong growth of portable oral care.
For the 12 weeks ended June 12, portable oral care proved to be the shining star, with sales rising nearly 29% to $3.25 million, according to SymphonyIRI Group. Among the top 10 brands, dry mouth treatment Biotene topped the list with $1.2 million in sales, a boost of nearly 83%.
The article above is part of the DSN Category Review Series. For the complete Oral Care Sell-Through Report, including extensive charts, data and more analysis, click here.