- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
NEW YORK — Gnu Foods has added three new additions to its line of baked Flavor and Fiber bars.
The company said its blondie, blueberry cobbler and carrot cake bars combine flavor and 12 g of fiber. "With the introduction of these three new flavors, we're responding to consumer requests for more dessert-like choices. We created these 'guilty pleasures' without compromising our commitment to clean ingredients and great nutritionals," Gnu Foods founder Andrew Brooks said.
Blondie, blueberry cobbler and carrot cake Gnu Flavor and Fiber bars now are available for $1.99 per bar and $7.89 for a 5-pack.