- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid, GNC extend partnership through 2019, allowing at least 300 new 'store-within-a-store' locations over five years
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
PITTSBURGH — GNC last week launched a nationwide campaign for customers to enter their own personal health-and-wellness success stories in the "Me on GNC" photo and video contest. The competition offers $100,000 in prizes for the best photo and video submissions, with the help of the GNC online community.
“This is a celebration of the importance of the health and wellness of GNC customers — and the customer is definitely the star,” stated Tom Dowd, EVP, chief merchandising officer and general manager for GNC. “Our new campaign is all about respecting yourself by making smart, healthy choices in your life. Additionally, we’ve layered in a personalized element to the campaign with Me on GNC. This gives us the opportunity to show how respect and healthy living mean different things to different people," he said. "Everyone has their own story to tell, and we want to give them the opportunity to tell it. … GNC is always looking for inspiring people to feature in our advertising, on the web and in our stores."
Caption: Kia Borges
As part of GNC’s “Respect Yourself" multi-media branding campaign, "Me on GNC" celebrates individuals who exemplify living a healthy lifestyle. To witness the “Respect Yourself” movement first-hand, search #RespectYourself on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.