COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Global Market Development Center recently announced the top 10 rated products and merchandising displays showcased at their 2017 Health Beauty Wellness Marketing Conference. The event, which brought more than 200 retailers, wholesalers, suppliers and service companies together to discover the latest products and trends, includes an annual Showcase where participants select the brands they believe are the most innovative and will spark the greatest consumer demand.
“At a time when new and innovative products can drive traffic and build category sales for retailers, the GMDC Showcase has become a vital tool for our members to connect with what’s next,” stated Patrick Spear, president and CEO of GMDC. “The companies in the Showcase Top 10 drive innovation at every turn and boost demand through uniqueness and relevancy in the core categories of health, beauty and wellness.”
In addition to the Showcase Top 10, GMDC Board Chair Steve Davis of Weis Markets selected three products from the Showcase as his Board Chair’s Choice. Davis selected EverlyWell Testing Kits, Handy Solutions from Navajo and Mad Gabs' Organic Body Care and Lip Balm.
The HBW17 Showcase brands/products ranked highest included:
- JFL Enterprises – Candy Scented Hand Sanitizer;
- Global Brands Group – Children’s Bath Products;
- Value Max Products – Bela Soaps;
- BIC Corporation – Flex 5 Disposable Razor;
- Ontel Products – Dream Tents;
- Thistle Farms – Love Heals Bath + Body Collection;
- Cashco Distributors – Trial & Travel;
- Sundial Brands – Shea Moisture 2017;
- Hello Products – Natural Toothpaste; and
- GOJO Industries – Purell Healthy Soap.