- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — The Global Market Development Center and The National Grocers Association on Thursday announced the GMDC Showcase at the 2014 NGA Show, to be held February 9-12, 2014 at the Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. For the first time, GMDC in partnership with their supplier and wholesale members will bring a 3,000 square foot pavilion of general merchandise, health, wellness, and beauty care products, merchandising concepts and promotions to the 2014 NGA Show.
“NGA has devoted a section during their show to give GMDC members an opportunity to highlight their newest lines while receiving additional exposure for their products," Dave McConnell, president and CEO GMDC said. "This is a tremendous opportunity for key independent buyers to see what’s new, study and compare supplier offerings in order to make decisions during the pre-ordering process. GMDC is proud to be putting its best foot forward in the GM and HBW categories.”
"The growth of consumers shopping these products provides a unique opportunity for show attendees, and we look forward to the Showcase increasing value for our independent retailers through the display of its diverse range of products," Peter Larkin, president and CEO, NGA said.