- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — The Global Market Development Center will host its 42nd annual General Merchandise Conference in approximately three weeks in Orlando, Fla., the association announced Monday. Running June 1 through June 5, GMDC is expecting more than 900 attendees for the front-end show.
GMDC again will feature its Preview (Sample) Box, which boasts 115 entries this year. The Preview (Sample) Box allows suppliers to submit one or more of their newest products, proven-best sellers or any item they wish to highlight, to be mailed to attending GM12 Retailers. Retailers recently have received their 2012 Preview (Sample) Box for GM12 and now are previewing the items, GMDC noted.