- Americans more likely than others to prefer generics, study finds
- GMDC highlights two GM modeling tools at the 2013 GMDC General Merchandise Marketing Conference
- Fry's Food and Drug Stores president, 58, passes away
- Avella joins limited-distribution network for orally administered cancer drug
- Estée Lauder names GM for Canadian affiliate
PHOENIX — GMDC announced several conference date changes effective 2013 during its Health Beauty Wellness Marketing Conference held here this past weekend.
The HBW event will move to spring, and the GM Conference will take place in the fall.
Future conference dates are as follows:
2013 HBW Marketing Conference May 31 to June 3 in San Antonio;
2013 GM Marketing Conference Sept. 6 to 10 in Phoenix;
2014 HBW Marketing Conference May 30 to June 2 in Orlando, Fla.;
2014 GM Marketing Conference Sept. 5 to 9 in San Antonio;
2015 HBW Marketing Conference May 29 to June 1 in Orlando, Fla.; and
2015 GM Marketing Conference Sept. 18 to 22 in Phoenix.
“The change in timing is a better fit for our retailers', wholesalers' and suppliers' strategic planning and category review time frames," stated GMDC president and CEO Dave McConnell. "GMDC’s board of directors confirmed that these changes would ensure greater opportunities and synergies for our members.”