- Indiana Senate passes generic biologic pathway legislation
- Novartis acquires CoStim Pharmaceuticals
- BIO calls for different names for biosimilars, branded biotech drugs
- Pure Encapsulations launches new probiotic product
- BIO supports Delaware legislation creating pathway for substitution of interchangeable biologics
WASHINGTON — The Grocery Manufacturers Association has appointed Sean Darragh as EVP global strategies, a newly created position within the association, the organization's president and CEO announced.
The EVP global strategies is responsible for expanding GMA’s international program by defining and effectively executing a global policy and advocacy strategy that is fully integrated into the GMA strategic plan, the association reported.
Darragh most recently served as EVP international affairs at the Biotechnology Industry Organization, where he led BIO’s international regulatory and policy advocacy operations and oversaw BIO’s efforts to build its international presence, membership and global reach. Prior to taking on that role, he served as EVP for BIO’s food and agriculture division, where he directed the diplomatic, legislative, regulatory and communications strategy for the food and agriculture section.