- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Rite Aid sponsors flu vaccinations at Grand Central Terminal
- Survey: Food shoppers look for value amid rising prices, shrinking package sizes
- Packaged Facts: Gluten-free category gains momentum
HICKSVILLE, N.Y. — Available now for the food service industry — but coming soon to a major retailer — is Kozy Shack’s new Coffeehouse Blends pudding. The gluten-free treat comes in three flavors: caffe latte, cappuccino and caramel macchiato.
Also making its way to retail is Kozy Shack's SmartGels, which use a natural vegetarian-based (carrageenan) ingredient to create a kosher, gluten-free alternative to gelatin-based desserts. Available in convenient 3.5-oz. grab-and-go cups, SmartGel flavors include orange and sugar-free orange, strawberry and sugar-free strawberry, tropical and sugar-free tropical, and cherry.