- PediaCare Shopper’s Guide simplifies cough-cold purchases
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Accu-Chek partners with Mylestone Health to enhance iPhone app, Web site
- Perrigo gains entry to store-brand blood-glucose meter market
- Study: Hemoglobin A1C may not effectively diagnose kids with diabetes
NEW YORK — A new app for the iPhone allows users to keep track of their blood-sugar levels on a daily basis, according to published reports.
Glooko has launched the logbook app and MeterSync cable, which allow patients to automatically download data from their blood-glucose meters to their iPhones, add notes and send results to their healthcare providers.
The cable costs $40 and works with popular glucose meters made by Bayer, FreeStyle and OneTouch.