- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- CVS Caremark's 'ability' and 'agility' a key focus of 2013 Analyst Day
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
LOS ANGELES — Gleeks can enjoy a post-holiday season gift with the release of "Glee" Season 2: Volume 1 on DVD this January from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.
The first volume contains the first 10 episodes from the TV show's sophomore season, which follows New Directions, a high school show choir, and its members as they face day-to-day challenges through song. The new DVD also contains special features and never-before-seen footage, including a bonus song exclusively recorded for the DVD release. Find every memorable season two performance thus far, including the "Britney/Brittany" and "The Rocky Horror 'Glee' Show" episodes.
"Glee" Season 2: Volume 1 is slated to hit store shelves nationwide on Jan. 25. "Glee" Season 2: Volume 2 is expected to be release in fall 2011.