BOSTON — Men’s grooming brand Gillette is rolling out new superhero-inspired gift packs and a heroic new marketing campaign as part of its partnership with Warner Bros. Pictures’ forthcoming “Justice League” movie.
The partnership kicked off with a new TV spot highlighting Gillette’s efforts to move beyond providing “The Best a Man Can Get” and offering a shave that’s “The Best a Superhero Can Get.”
“We know the depth of R&D that it takes when it comes to engineering razors that meet the needs of regular guys, and now, we are applying that knowledge in a way we’ve only dreamed of doing before,” Gillette North America VP Max Menozzi said. “In the process, we are also looking to ‘Justice League’ experts—the fans—to provide us with additional insights to consider for their favorite Super Heroes.”
The brand also will release limited-edition gift packs inspired by the film — one for each of the heroes in the film. The packs are:
- The Flash Sensor3 Sensitive gift pack includes eight 8 Gillette Sensor3 disposable razors and one Gillette Series Sensitive shave gel;
- The Aquaman Fusion5 gift pack includes the Gillette Fusion5 razor, three razor cartridges and one Fusion Hydra Gel Hydra Smooth shave gel;
- The Cyborg Mach3 Turbo gift pack has one Gillette Mach3 razor, four razor cartridges and one Gillette Series Sensitive shave gel;
- The Superman ProShield Chill gift pack includes a Fusion5 ProShield Chill razor, two razor cartridges and a ProGlide 2-in-1 shave gel;
- The Batman Regimen gift pack includes a Gillette Fusion5 ProShield razor, two razor cartridges, one ProGlide2-in-1 shave gel, a Hydrator body wash and a Gillette Clear Gel antiperspirant/deodorant; and
- The Wonder Woman Venus Swirl gift pack includes a Venus Swirl razor, two razor cartridges, one Gillette Venus with Olay UltraMoisture – Violet Swirl shave gel and an Olay Soothing body wash.
The products will be available nationwide starting in late October. The Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg and Superman sets have a suggested retail price of $9.99 each. The Batman and Wonder Woman gift packs have a suggested retail price of $14.99 each.