- Gillette launches 'The Best a Fan Can Get Sweepstakes' for NFL fans
- Gillette Clear Gel Deodorant celebrates NFL Season kickoff with 'Training Tracks' music video
- Gillette promotes new Clinical Clear Gel deodorant with 'Pressure Points' Web series
- Gillette celebrates Super Bowl countdown with ticket giveaway promotion
- Bud Light to launch 'Stay in the Game' campaign
BOSTON — To celebrate the 2012-2013 season of the National Football League, Procter & Gamble’s Gillette brand has announced a new partnership with Green Bay Packers Pro Bowl linebacker Clay Matthews to support a campaign for the Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor.
Beginning Thursday through Sept. 27, to kick off the partnership and celebrate the passion of NFL fans, Matthews and Gillette are challenging NFL fans to post pictures of their best imitation of Matthews’ famous “Predator pose” on the brand’s Facebook page. By submitting a photo, NFL fans will join Gillette in supporting Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Gillette has a goal to make a $100,000 donation.
Gillette is the ”Official Shave of the NFL” and beginning in early October, NFL fans will see Matthews in a new 30-second commercial for the Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor that captures Matthews challenging the status quo both on and off the field. In addition to appearing in the new TV commercial, Matthews will appear in digital advertising, as well as in-store merchandise displays.