- Gillette Body Razor teams up with athletes to help guys get ready for summer
- Gillette honors dad in new short film 'Raising an Olympian'
- Gillette to launch brand's first body razor
- Gillette promotes new Clinical Clear Gel deodorant with 'Pressure Points' Web series
- Gillette, Variety magazine put men's grooming in the spotlight this awards season
BOSTON Gillette Fusion Power, a Procter & Gamble brand, and football star Brady Quinn are encouraging college guys to compete for the chance to win face time with Quinn via a new GameFace Sweepstakes.
To participate, guys should visit www.gillettegameface.com where they will be directed to join the Gillette GameFace Group on Facebook and to check out Quinn’s GameFace video with advice on how to create their own. Second, they create a video or photo that showcases their own GameFace ritual and upload it.
Those who upload photos or videos automatically will be entered in a weekly drawing. Each week throughout the sweepstakes, three winners will be chosen randomly. They will receive a Gillette Fusion shave kit, a MiniDV Digital Camcorder and a Quinn autographed football. The grand prize is an all-inclusive trip for four to New York City to meet Quinn, and a Gillette GameFace entertainment package.
The contest ends Dec. 3, 2007.
Guys also can create videos at the Gillette Fusion Power GameFace College Tour exhibition, on site at each ESPN College GameDay live broadcast location and at the ESPN GridIron Blowout tour events.