- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
NEW YORK — GG Gatsby is collaborating with Target.com and Walmart.com to launch its new volumizing hair care line.
These are the first retail collaborations for the brand, and the partnerships enable the brand to bring its hair care line to a new mass demographic.
GG Gatsby was created by Gayle Giacomo, star of The Style Network's "Jerseylicious" and owner of The Gatsby Salon. Giacomo's vision was to create a line with which hair can be lifted to new heights and volumized directly at the root for supreme fullness and long-lasting hold. The "Ooh la la Volume" collection, manufactured by CAG Beauty, contains five volumizing products, each with unique lifting technology.