- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Jelly Belly gets festive for St. Patrick's Day
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
GLENDALE, Calif. — Skinny Cow is introducing new sweet treats.
The company, known for its low-fat ice cream products, has made its foray into candy with new Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters, bite-sized treats drenched in caramel and covered in either milk chocolate or dark chocolate; and Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp candy bars, delicate wafers layered with either chocolate or peanut butter filling and covered in a chocolate coating. Each candy contains 110 to 120 calories in each serving.
All four Skinny Cow candy flavors currently are available nationwide with a suggested retail price of 99 cents for single candy bars and $4.29 for take-home boxes.