- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Ken Martindale appointed president, COO of Rite Aid
- Rite Aid launches Wellness+ extension for seniors
CAMP HILL, Pa. — With all the focus on food and wellness at the pharmacy, this Graduates Yogurt Melts at a Rite Aid in Camp Hill, Pa., ought to appeal to that nutrition-conscious mom. In fact, this Gerber product was awarded the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval for excellence in family products not too long ago.
According to the "Nestlé Feeding Infants and Toddlers Study," about 50% of toddlers (12 months to 24 months) are not getting the recommended amount of vitamins A, D and E; magnesium; and zinc — and many are not getting enough essential omega-3 fats on any given day.