- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Rite Aid posts 1.8% increase in January comp sales despite tough flu comparisons
- Green Equity Investors exchanges nearly 1.9 million shares of Rite Aid preferred stock for common stock
CAMP HILL, Pa. — With all the focus on food and wellness at the pharmacy, this Graduates Yogurt Melts at a Rite Aid in Camp Hill, Pa., ought to appeal to that nutrition-conscious mom. In fact, this Gerber product was awarded the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval for excellence in family products not too long ago.
According to the "Nestlé Feeding Infants and Toddlers Study," about 50% of toddlers (12 months to 24 months) are not getting the recommended amount of vitamins A, D and E; magnesium; and zinc — and many are not getting enough essential omega-3 fats on any given day.