- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- CVS Caremark appoints Helena Foulkes president of CVS/pharmacy
- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — Former president George W. Bush will deliver the keynote speech at Armada Health Care’s seventh annual Armada Specialty Pharmacy Summit, the specialty pharmacy contracting organization said.
The conference, which will take place May 10 to 13 at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, is considered one of the top conferences in the U.S. drug industry.
“We are honored that President Bush will be speaking at our conference,” Armada CEO Lawrence Irene said. “As the largest gathering of industry stakeholders, our annual meeting offers the ideal agenda to gain a valuable insight into the rapidly growing specialty pharmacy channel. One of the highlights of our conference will certainly be the keynote address by [former president] Bush.”