- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
- At Analyst Day, CVS Caremark unveils host of new initiatives across the board — front-end, pharmacy, clinics and PBM
MIAMI A new mouse is in town.
Genius has launched the the Navigator 305 mouse, a computer mouse with a retractable cord and Stick-N-Go mount for easy transportation. The mouse is compatible with most operatinng systems, including Windows 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
The mouse is available for a suggested retail price of $12.90.