- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
AUSTIN, Texas Genesis Today has launched a new advertising campaign for its line of superfruit juices.
This multichannel campaign, which includes print, broadcast, out-of-home and online spots, will encourage consumers to rethink their usual morning glass of orange juice through bold taglines that include: "Orange Juice Had A Good Run" and "Our Juice Can Beat Up Your Juice."
In line with the campaign, all Genesis Today 100% superfruit juice blends — available in acai berry, cranberry goji, pomegranate and berries with resveratrol and veggie blast — will tout new label and bottle designs, as well as updated recipes for two of the juices. The rollout for these changes is slated to begin this month.
In addition to the 100% superfruit juice blends, Genesis Today also produces a line of pudding, superfruit vitamin chews and nutritional supplements. Genesis Today products are available at such retailers as Walmart, Sam's Club, Whole Foods Market and H-E-B.