- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- Publix's metformin offering expands supermarket presence in health care
- CVS' Pharmacy Advisor aids vertically integrated pharmacy-PBM model
- Diabetes epidemic may get squashed by supermarket-pharmacy offerings
- WellDoc receives FDA approval for DiabetesManager System
WORCESTER, Mass. — Generex Biotechnology has revamped its corporate website to underscore the company's focus on the development and approval of its diabetes and immunotherapeutic vaccine products pipeline.
The company said that the site will provide improved descriptions of products, technologies, scientific research in progress, trial results and new corporate relationships as they unfold. Generex also will boost its social media presence through Twitter and Facebook.
Generex also hosts two additional websites: one for its wholly owned subsidiary, Antigen Express, as well as a site dedicated to providing reference information to patients and healthcare professionals that are interested in Generex's proprietary buccal insulin spray product, Generex Oral-lyn, which can be accessed here.