- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- A look at China's retail pharmacies
- DEA allows controlled drug e-prescribing, handing pharmacy advocates a key victory
- Industry poised for ‘historic paradigm change,’ NACDS chief Anderson tells pharmacy leaders
PALM CITY, Fla. — GelStat Corp. on Tuesday announced it has retained Scarsdale Equities as its financial adviser to explore various strategic alternatives.
"The company is in the final stages of its restructuring that began in 2008 and the timing is optimal for us to fully analyze all of our strategic options," stated Gerald Kieft, CEO of GelStat Corp.
The company produces two products — the homeopathic GelStat Migraine and the dietary supplement GelStat Sleep. The products are sold primarily through direct-to-consumer channels, and have limited distribution through independent retailers and pharmacies, as well.