- IRI Pacesetter report shows strength in beauty, consumables
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- H-E-B launches shelf labeling system and health newsletters to help Texans make healthier food choices
- Foods in prominent supermarket locations feed unhealthy choices, researchers say
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
NEW YORK — A gourmet pizza chain is bringing its gluten-free pizza line to the frozen food aisle of stores nationwide.
Garlic Jim’s, a restaurant chain based in Washington, initially began rolling out its 12-in. frozen pizzas in supermarkets in the Puget Sound, Wash., area this spring.
Garlic Jim's frozen gluten-free pizza is available in the following varieties: "The King of Pizza Toppings" pepperoni pizza, gourmet garlic pizza, "Don't Have a Cow Literally" veggie pizza and "The Big Cheese" three-cheese pizza.