- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
NEW YORK — Fera Pharmaceuticals has launched an ocular bacterial infections treatment.
The company announced the launch of Garamycin (gentamicin sulfate) ophthalmic solution USP, designed to treat such infections as conjunctivitis, keratitis and blepharitis.
Last year, Fera broadened its Garamycin product offerings with the launch of preservative-free Garamycin ophthalmic ointment.