- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens probiotic multivitamin
- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
CLEVELAND — Ganeden Biotech is continuing its partnership with Agostoni Chocolate to extend their line of probiotic-enhanced, private-label chocolates.
The new over-the-counter daily supplements include a daily supplement dose of Agostoni's premium dark chocolate combined with the GanedenBC30 probiotic in a small 0.18-oz. mini-disk format.
The disks will be available in two retail share-pack box sizes: 14-day (28 disk) and 30-day (60 disk) supply.
"Ganeden is pleased to continue its partnership with Agostoni Chocolate in creating high-quality probiotic chocolates," said Ganeden Biotech's CEO, Andrew Lefkowitz. "Launching a convenient probiotic chocolate OTC supplement makes sense for both companies because it continues to strengthen the GanedenBC30 brand while featuring Agostoni's premium chocolate."