- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
- Update: P&G officially unveils smartphone-enabled toothbrush
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walmart makes plans for three new U.S. manufacturing projects
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble is boosting its Gain brand with a formula upgrade that locks in the long-lasting scent of Gain.
Gain with FreshLock contains microscopic scent beads that rest throughout fabrics after they have been washed and dried, the company said. FreshLock is a scent technology upgrade made to all Gain laundry detergent and fabric softener products, which provides longer-lasting freshness for laundry, P&G said.
"We have seen the passion that people have for scent and the joy it can bring," said Hamilton Brown, P&G brand manager for Gain. "With the FreshLock formula we are excited to help extend this joyful scent experience from the laundry routine to that moment of getting dressed each day."