- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walmart makes plans for three new U.S. manufacturing projects
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- P&G appoints Barron Witherspoon as VP, industry affairs
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble is boosting its Gain brand with a formula upgrade that locks in the long-lasting scent of Gain.
Gain with FreshLock contains microscopic scent beads that rest throughout fabrics after they have been washed and dried, the company said. FreshLock is a scent technology upgrade made to all Gain laundry detergent and fabric softener products, which provides longer-lasting freshness for laundry, P&G said.
"We have seen the passion that people have for scent and the joy it can bring," said Hamilton Brown, P&G brand manager for Gain. "With the FreshLock formula we are excited to help extend this joyful scent experience from the laundry routine to that moment of getting dressed each day."