- P&G expands job cuts as part of new $10M cost-savings program
- Wanda Sykes to represent Gain brand in campaign celebrating scent preferences
- P&G, NBCF kick off annual Give Hope campaign
- P&G updates Pampers Cruisers, announces special promotion with Target
- P&G targets men shopping at CVS with new 'Guy Aisle' prototype in Charlotte, N.C.
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble is boosting its Gain brand with a formula upgrade that locks in the long-lasting scent of Gain.
Gain with FreshLock contains microscopic scent beads that rest throughout fabrics after they have been washed and dried, the company said. FreshLock is a scent technology upgrade made to all Gain laundry detergent and fabric softener products, which provides longer-lasting freshness for laundry, P&G said.
"We have seen the passion that people have for scent and the joy it can bring," said Hamilton Brown, P&G brand manager for Gain. "With the FreshLock formula we are excited to help extend this joyful scent experience from the laundry routine to that moment of getting dressed each day."