- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Alberto V05 introduces new Men's 3-in-1
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
NEW YORK — Want to be a rock star, or at least look like one? Check out Göt2b Rockin' It.
Henkel's Göt2b hair care brand officially unveiled the details of its new Göt2b Rockin' It collection, which hit retail shelves in February.
The line includes:
Göt2b Rockin' It Encore Hold hairspray (suggested retail price: $5.99): Lock in rocker-chic styles with the flexible and weightless spray featuring "4ever stylestay";
Göt2b Rockin' It Encore Fresh dry shampoo (SRP: $5.99): Party like a rock star a little longer with this dry shampoo. Keep your style rockin' fresh with Göt2b's first-ever dry shampoo featuring "4ever stylestay." Spritz on and brush in this invisible dry shampoo to refresh hair; and
Göt2b Rockin' It Encore Hold gel (SRP: $5.99): This hold gel is powered by "4ever stylestay." Control, mold and shape that rocker 'do without stickiness or flakiness.
The collection is available at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Ulta and food retailers nationwide.