- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- New men's grooming tool tackles sharp facial hair
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. — Shortly after announcing the launch of its weight-loss system for men, Sensa is introducing a fruity lineup of energy-enhanced vitamin drinks.
Sensa Quench, available in orange crush, pink grapefruit and berry splash flavors, is a sugar-free drink mix that when added to 12 oz. of water includes a powerful blend of natural ingredients to energize, help increase the metabolism and hydrate, according to the company.
The Sensa Quench weight-loss system is available in a 30-pack for $39.95.