- Gillette Body Razor teams up with athletes to help guys get ready for summer
- New Speed Stick Gear brand teams up with racing rookie Cole Whitt
- UrgentRx partners with Denver-area sports franchises to be 'Official Sponsor of Game Day Relief'
- Designer Whey partners with beach volleyball Olympic gold medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings
- Gillette honors dad in new short film 'Raising an Olympian'
FOSTER CITY, Calif. — The FRS Co., the manufacturer of FRS Healthy Energy products, on Tuesday named Denver Bronco first-round pick Tim Tebow to its FRS Healthy Energy team as its latest professional athlete spokesman.
"I am excited to officially be a part of the FRS team," Tebow said. "I use their products regularly and can honestly say that I believe FRS has helped me perform at my best on and off the field. I look forward to sharing my FRS story with fans and spreading the word on this amazing brand."
Tebow's relationship with FRS will include appearing in the company's marketing and advertising campaigns and acting as a brand ambassador within the professional, college and high school athletics community. FRS also is committed to work alongside Tebow and his charity, beginning immediately with a fundraiser at FRS.com in which FRS will donate 25% from the purchases of Tebow's favorite FRS products to the Tim Tebow Foundation.
Tebow joins seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong, five-time NBA champion Derek Fisher, mountain climber Jordan Romero and a growing number of Americans who have adopted FRS to enhance their personal performance.