- FRS taps Tim Tebow as spokesman
- New England Patriots' offensive line receives Prilosec OTC-sponsored award
- Clear Men Scalp Therapy teams up with Tony Gonzalez during March Madness
- More fans of P&G's Vicks said Manning possessed that 'no sick days' spirit over Brady
- Gillette Fusion Power launches GameFace competition with Brady Quinn
FOSTER CITY, Calif. — FRS announced that it will give away its FRS Healthy Energy drink in honor of its brand spokesman, National Football League quarterback Tim Tebow.
The first 100,000 consumers that sign up on the giveaway website, FRS.com/americawinswithtebow, will receive a certificate redeemable for a free bottle or can of FRS Healthy Energy at participating retailers nationwide if Tebow's team, the Denver Broncos, beat the New England Patriots this weekend, the company said. What's more, FRS also will offer a free ten-day FRS sample pack through FRS.com regardless of the outcome of Saturday's game.
"FRS has been a believer in Tim since before his rookie year," FRS chief marketing officer Matt Kohler said. "His thrilling overtime victories, combined with a tireless work ethic, and charitable work are an inspiration. We are excited to share Tim's healthy drink of choice with consumers everywhere."