- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
MEMPHIS The maker of an anti-energy drink has added three new flavors to its lineup.
Frontier Beverage's Unwind, a relaxation beverage, now is available in goji grape, pom berry and citrus orange varieties. Unwind contains melatonin, valerian root, rose hips and passion flower, which provide Unwind with its calming properties, the company said. Each 12 oz. can of Unwind contains 40 calories and 10 grams of sugar.
"Distributors and retailers have been expressing the need for a more diverse line-up of relaxation products with fewer calories and less sugar," said Terry Harris, Frontier Beverage CEO. "We have answered that call by introducing an expanded Unwind product line that caters to the tastes and needs of a wider audience to provide the ultimate in relaxation aids."