- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Speck introduces new iPhone 5s case with slim-fitting design
- Study: Whooping cough vaccine may not prevent infection
- Former White House adviser Nancy-Ann DeParle elected to CVS Caremark's board
- White House assistant Kristina Schake joining L'Oréal USA as chief communications officer
PLANO, Texas After launching eco-friendly bags for its SunChips brand, Frito-Lay again is looking to revamp the packaging.
According to a report by USA Today, Frito-Lay said it is removing the noisy material found in the compostable bags. While they are environmentally friendly, the bags have received negative customer feedback.
"Clearly, we received consumer feedback that it was noisy," said Frito-Lay spokeswoman Aurora Gonzalez. "We recognized from the beginning that the bag felt, looked and sounded different. We are on a journey with compostable packaging."