- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
- University of Georgia pharmacy professor becomes first appointee to Rite Aid-endowed professorship
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Seven-in-10 Americans will celebrate Halloween, creating a $7 billion market, according to the National Retail Federation.
Retail pharmacy chain Rite Aid is addressing the demand with a wide selection of Halloween-related items, ranging from costumes and accessories to candy and decorations. This includes an online selection of 18,000 items.
The NRF predicts that a record 68.6% of Americans will celebrate Halloween on Oct. 31.