- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Rite Aid sponsors flu vaccinations at Grand Central Terminal
- FDA, CDC affirm safety of Mead Johnson's Enfamil; tests for Cronobacter negative
- Changing Channels: Dry-All smart-phone drying kit, ThinkEco modlet, BodyFit Yoga mat and more
FRIENDSHIP, N.Y. — Friendship is updating its look and taking it to supermarket aisles.
The brand, which is part of Dean Foods, said it has adorned its family of products with new colorful packages. What's more, Friendship's iconic dove is much more prominent on the package, giving the brand an unmistakable presence on shelf, Friendship said.
Friendship is a maker of all-natural dairy products, including cottage cheese, sour cream, farmer cheese and buttermilk.