- Yucaipa Cos. to acquire Tesco's Fresh & Easy
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Yucaipa acquires Fresh and Easy
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
- McKesson names industry veterans Chris Dimos, Melanie Nallicheri to SVP roles
SAN FRANCISCO — Fresh & Easy on Wednesday opened its second San Francisco area store.
The retailer said that its store will cater to the underserved Bayview-Hunters Point neighborhood and marks the first grocery store opened in the community in the past 20 years.
“We’ve worked hard to create a thoughtful business built on a simple belief: everyone deserves fresh, wholesome food at affordable prices regardless of where they live,” Fresh & Easy CEO Tim Mason said. “The city of San Francisco was a fantastic partner in getting this store built, staffed and opened.”