- Yucaipa Cos. to acquire Tesco's Fresh & Easy
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- McKesson names industry veterans Chris Dimos, Melanie Nallicheri to SVP roles
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
- Yucaipa acquires Fresh and Easy
SAN FRANCISCO — Fresh & Easy officially opened its doors to San Francisco shoppers on Wednesday, marking the retailer's first store in the city.
The store is located in the Outer Richmond district at 32nd Avenue and Clement Street. Fresh & Easy reported it was set to break ground in Northern California earlier this year, and now is operating more than 10 stores in the region. The company operates stores in California, Nevada and Arizona.
"We're thankful for the tremendous support we have received from the mayor, the city of San Francisco and our newest neighbors," Fresh & Easy's general counsel and VP Mary Kasper said. "We look forward to opening in the Bayview in August and [in] even more neighborhoods in the near future."