- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
- Plaintiffs in Medi-Cal reimbursement case request rehearing
- Provider groups file lawsuit to battle Medi-Cal reimbursement rate cuts
- California Senate committee tables PSE Rx-only bill
- NACDS, California pharmacy groups urge CMS to block proposed state plan amendment
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Fresh & Easy is slated to open its first six stores in the Sacramento region in 2012.
The stores will include three in Sacramento, one in Lincoln, one in Elk Grove and one in Folsom. The chain, which has opened 13 stores in northern California this year, opened a store in the Bayview-Hunters Point neighborhood of San Francisco last week.
“We’re excited to continue to expand to new neighborhoods and create good jobs throughout California,” Fresh & Easy CEO Tim Mason said. “We believe everyone deserves access to fresh, wholesome food at affordable prices and we are looking forward to introducing Sacramento to Fresh & Easy.”