- Changing Channels — Fridge-to-Go, Original Singing Bird Clock, Smartdog Jerky and more
- Consumables/General Merchandise Hot Products
- Gillette promotes Odor Shield antiperspirant/deodorant via 'My City is My Gym' campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
BURLINGAME, Calif. Crystal, a French Transit brand, has taken its original Crystal deodorant formula to new heights with the creation of the new Solos deodorant towelettes for those on the go.
The 100% biodegradable deodorant towelettes are made of pure mineral salts. Like the brand's Crystal deodorants, Solos creates a natural barrier that eliminates odor-causing bacteria for 24 hours.
Solos, which are available in unscented and lightly scented formulas, are to be applied to clean skin and work best when used right after bathing or showering.
The seven-unit and 24-unit display will be available Aug. 15. The 48-unit display now is available.