- Pharmacists engage with patients in campaign for improved nutrition
- A look at China's retail pharmacies
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Walgreens is well-equipped for the future
- PDX, Healthcare Data Solutions partner to provide prescriber verification process to PDX users
GRANBURY, Texas A company that develops pharmacy automation products has released a point-of-sale system specifically tailored to small retail pharmacies.
Freedom Data announced Monday the release of PRO/POS-Lite, a condensed version of its existing PRO/POS system. Freedom Data said the newer version provided the functionality that smaller pharmacies needed at a fraction of the cost of the full system.
The system allows the pharmacy to process flex benefit cards, track products and deliveries, electronically capture signatures and receive updates to comply with government regulations, as well as expandability to the full PRO/POS system.