- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NASPA honors 42 pharmacists with innovation award
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
- NEHI and Prescriptions for a Healthy America convene on HIT policy best practices discussion
Restricted pharmacy networks are becoming more prevalent, and mandatory mail has long been a threat, but the good news among Patient Views panelists is that more than 8-out-of-10 say their insurance allows them to go to the pharmacy of their choice, according to an exclusive survey of nearly 800 patients conducted by AccentHealth and DSN in late July and early August.
Stay tuned this week, as Patient Views further explores pharmacy satisfaction and what it would take to get them to break allegiances and switch pharmacies.
To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that will be appear in every edition of DSN magazine and the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 4,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to email@example.com.
Does your insurance allow you to go to the pharmacy of your choice?
Source: AccentHealth. To view the methodology, click here.