- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- MedFolio launches electronic pillbox to improve patient adherence
- Most pharmacies can take e-prescriptions as e-prescribers jump nearly eightfold, study finds
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
Restricted pharmacy networks are becoming more prevalent, and mandatory mail has long been a threat, but the good news among Patient Views panelists is that more than 8-out-of-10 say their insurance allows them to go to the pharmacy of their choice, according to an exclusive survey of nearly 800 patients conducted by AccentHealth and DSN in late July and early August.
Stay tuned this week, as Patient Views further explores pharmacy satisfaction and what it would take to get them to break allegiances and switch pharmacies.
To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that will be appear in every edition of DSN magazine and the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 4,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your insurance allow you to go to the pharmacy of your choice?
Source: AccentHealth. To view the methodology, click here.