- Fred's Super Dollar: Pharmacy is key contributor to overall success
- Fred's Super Dollar reports slight gains for November
- Fred's: Foul weather dampens January sales
- Walgreens declares regular quarterly dividend of 31.5 cents per share, a 14.5% increase
- Fred's stronger September sales attributed to pharmacy comps, script growth
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Fred's Super Dollar on Wednesday announced that its board has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per share.
The dividend is payable on Sept. 16, 2013, to shareholders of record as of Sept. 2, 2013.
Fred's operates 697 discount general merchandise stores, including 21 franchised Fred's stores, in the southeastern United States.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.