- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NASPA honors 42 pharmacists with innovation award
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
Hundreds of retail healthcare professionals gathered in Orlando, Fla., earlier this month for the fourth annual Retail Clinician Education Congress.
Co-hosted by Drug Store News and the Convenient Care Association, RCEC — which ran from Aug. 1 to 3 — once again coincided with the start of National Convenient Care Clinic week. In addition to 13 hours of live continuing education, this year’s event included a dually accredited track of sessions for nurse practitioners and pharmacists. The event also included the presentation of the fourth annual CARE Awards.